Analyze Match Statistics

  1. In order to view and analyze match statistics easier, please use PC or tablet with larger screen size. However during the game, you could still take a quick look at them by using your phone.
  2. Please login with the user Id belongs to this team.
  3. On the home page, clicks the "Match Statistics" button.
  4. By default the matches of current season will be listed. You can always select to view an older season. Once a season is selected, all the matches played in that season are displayed. You can analyze any one of them by click "Display" button.
  5. "Match Statistics" tab will give you a side by side quick comparison between your team and the opponent team.
    Here you can click any one of the activity numbers except the passes if you are interested in it.
    • You can change the type of activity you want to analyze.
    • Zone Breakdown: The numbers of your team and opponent team are displayed side by side in the 24 zones. This gives you clear picture where these activities happened on the field. As we all know, Zone 22 and Zone 23 are the most dangerous areas where goals are usually scored.
    • Match Time Breakdown: This gives you the idea how team performs in each sub-period. This match was a three 25 minutes game. We dominated the first 40% of match (25 minutes and 8 minutes of first third of second period) by scoring 4 goals quickly. However we struggled remaining 60% of time (17 minutes of in the second period and 25 minutes of third period) by giving up 4 goals and whole team was under tremendous pressure. Although we were lucky enough to win the game with 5th goal, it was very interesting for the coach to think what went wrong in the second half of the match, and any adjustments he could do in order to avoid this kind of situation from happening again.
    • Player Breakdown: All the statistics are broken down to each individual player level.
  6. "Attacking" tab will give you a detail insight how your team attacks among Zone 13 and Zone 24, and how opponent team defends in these zones.
    • It lists all the attacking activities among Zone 13 and Zone 24
    • It analyzes how many goals and how these goals were scored
    • It analyzes how many shots and how these shots were taken
    • It lists all the defending activities among Zone 13 and Zone 24 by the opponent team
  7. "Defending" tab will give you a detail insight how your team defends among Zone 1 and Zone 12, and how opponent team attacks in these zones.
    • It lists all the defending activities among Zone 1 and Zone 12
    • It lists all the attacking activities among Zone 1 and Zone 12 by the opponent team
    • It analyzes how many goals and how these goals were scored by the opponent team
    • It analyzes how many shots and how these shots were taken by the opponent team


  8. "Player Breakdown" tab will give you the detail information on how each player of your team do in this match.
    • You can click the Activity name such as Goal, Shot, Clear etc to sort the players in descending order
    • In this match, it is interesting to see that player who shot most did not even scored a goal at all. Coach probably wants to talk to this player to take less shots and pass the ball to team mate in better position in order not to waste the attacking opportunities.
    • To further investigate the shots of this player, you can click on the player name to go to detail view.
      Here we can see:
      1. Out of 8 shots, 7 long shots were taken on Zone 18 and Zone 19. Is it possible to ask this player to pass the ball into Zone 22 and Zone 23? Or as a striker, did this player stay in the middle field instead of front too much?
      2. 4 shots were taken in period 3 when the whole team was struggle. This might be bad as this player wasted the counter attack chances too rush?